Although I’ve still been meal planning every week, this is the first week since March that I’ve taken part, official like. The A-Z Challenge really did me in lol
Anyway, back now, and unfortunately having to go on a diet *boo hiss* as we’ve just had far too many cakes and puds these last few months, and my Acid Reflux problem has returned, and even with medication i can’t shift it. I know its worse when I’m carrying some extra weight *sighs* 😦
Last week i picked up a lovely new cookery book in one of my local charity shops. Brand new, still in its cellophane, for 2 quid! 🙂
So this week, my meal plan has come from Darina’s book…
- Monday – Steak Sandwiches
- Tuesday – Takeaway (i have a busy day)
- Wednesday – Shepherds Pie & Bread & Butter Pudding
- Thursday – Its my birthday so we’re out that night
- Friday – Teriyaki Salmon (Teriyaki Chicken for the kids) & Rice Pudding
- Saturday – Lasagne (I’m going to try Darina’s recipe)
- Sunday – Who knows…The Hubster is in charge
As you can see, only 2 puds and no cake this week 😦
Please pop over to Mrs M’s to see what everyone else is up to this week.
Make me drool…what are you planning to cook this week?