Ive had my Nigella fix and I’m moving on…only had to abandon 1 meal last week from the plan…because The Hubster decided he wanted a Chinese takeaway on Saturday night…i wasn’t going to argue 😉
This week I’m getting familiar with Elizabeth David. She’s like the English version of Julia Child. Ive known about David for years, you couldn’t fail to, if you’re into food and are English…but I’ve shockingly, never, cooked any of her recipes 😦 I’ll be righting that this week!
- Monday – Mousaka
- Tuesday – Soup Catalane with home made bread & Tiramisu
- Wednesday – Lamb Kebabs & a tray bake (haven’t decided exactly what yet) for the Lurpak Bake Club
- Thursday – Takeaway
- Friday – Tagliatelle con Prosciutto & home made bread
- Saturday – Scampi for me and The Hubster, Chicken in breadcrumbs for the kids, Potato Kephtedes and salad
- Sunday – MOTHERS DAY! So who knows 😉
Please check out the other participants over at Mrs M’s to see what everyone else is up to 🙂
What will you be cooking this week?