Last weeks meal plan was a bit hit and miss…but sometimes real life gets in the way. But this week, not only did it get in the way of the meal plan, but it got in the way of the diet 😦 I just don’t seem to be able to get back into the whole fasting thing.
So next week I’m not going to stress about it. Im going to try to eat healthily (well, ok, apart from one day of cake lol) and just cut back on all the rubbish lol
- Monday – Beef Stew & Dumplings (Inspired by The English Kitchen)
- Tuesday – Pancakes, Pancakes & more Pancakes!
- Wednesday – Chicken Paella & Coffee Walnut Cake
- Thursday – Anita’s Moroccan Sandwiches (with sausages…my lot don’t do veggie)
- Friday – Takeaway
- Saturday – Cheesy Stuffed Beef & Chipotle Burrito’s
- Sunday – The Hubster is in charge.
I’ve taken inspiration from a couple of blogs and all those Waitrose Recipe cards i keep picking up lol. Please pop over to Mrs M’s to see what everyone else will be cooking this week. I always find other peoples lists trigger my own ideas when I’m thinking about meals for The Fam 🙂
So what are you cooking this week?