Last weeks meal planning went well, but Fasting was a complete nightmare lol. Ok, i know diets aren’t supposed to be pleasant, but, bloody hell, it was pure torture! I hope this week will be better. Im sure that was one of the reasons i felt so rough last week 😦
So heres how this week is shaping up…
- Monday (today) – Lasagne & Garlic Bread (i have never made my own Lasagne lol)
- Tuesday – Fasting/Pizza for the kids
- Wednesday – Leon’s Sesame Chicken with Spring Greens and then Rice Pudding
- Thursday – Fasting/something for the kids (to be chosen as I’m walking around the supermarket lol)
- Friday – Takeaway
- Saturday – Jacket Potatoes with a selection of fillings & home made bread
- Sunday – Fasting/The Hubster’s in charge of the kids meal
I’ll also be taking part in another baking challenge 😉
Please pop over to Mrs M”s for more meal planning inspiration.
What will you be serving up this week?