Can you believe its actually February already? Wow…where did January go? To be honest, I’m glad to see the back of it, and hoping that all the health crap I’ve been going through is finally over. Last weeks meal planning went well, although it fell apart at the weekend when The Hubster and i discovered we were the only ones in for dinner both nights lol.
From now on i’ll post meal plans on a Sunday. I love sitting down on a Sunday afternoon with a pile of magazines or books, looking at all the food porn, trying to decide what i fancy cooking during the coming week.
Please pop over to Mrs M’s to see all the other Monday Meal Planners, they’re all so inspiring. This week i’ll be using two wonderful magazines for inspiration as I feel in need of comfort food.
- Monday – Shepherds Pie & My friend Sarah’s Cherry Cake
- Tuesday – Leek & Mackerel (chicken for the kids) Pasta Bake & Heather Honey Sponge
- Wednesday – Curry (Korma & Tikka) plus home made Naan Bread
- Thursday – Cornish Pasties & Blueberry Crumble
- Friday – Takeaway
- Saturday – Toad in The Hole
- Sunday – The Hubster’s in charge (as usual)
There will also be a couple of homemade breads in there but i haven’t decided what days yet, i’ll see how i go 🙂
Tell me what you’ll be cooking this coming week?